Mechanism and Control of Biomolecular Systems; Molecular Structure and Function
Development of Bioassay for Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Using Biomaker
1. A sensitive and reliable quantification method for Bisphenol:A based on modified competitive ELISA method. Chemosphere 68 , 1204-1209 (2007).
2. Two functional domains of human heat shock factor 1 have different effects on its DNA-binding activity through redox changes. Bulletin of Korean Chemistry Society 28 , 1455-1456 (2007).
3. Structure of Tightly Membrane-Bound Mastoparan-X, a G-Protein-Activating Peptide, Determined by Solid-State NMR Biophysical Journal , 91 , 1368-1379 (2006).
4. Development of a sandwich Enzyme-linked immunosorbant assay for the quantification of vitellogeinin in Bullfrog (Rana catesbeiana). Chemosphere 63 , 1485-1490 (2006).
5. "Species specificity of human RPA in simian virus 40 DNA replication lies in T-antigen-
dependent RNA primer synthesis", Nucleic Acid Research , 28 (23), 4742-4749 (2000).
Vice Dean, Research & University-Industry Cooperation(2005~현재)
Vice Dean, College of Natural Science, Pusan National University(2004-2005)
Chairperson, Department of Chemistry, Pusan National University(2002-2003)
Professor, Department of Chemistry, Pusan National University(2004-현재)
Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, Pusan National University (1999-2004)
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Pusan National University (1994-1999)
Visiting Professor, Indiana University School of Medicine, USA (1997-1999)
Visiting Professor, Yokohama National University, Japan (1994-1995)
Research Fellow, Yokohama National University, Japan (1991-1992)
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES AND ACTIVITIES
Korean Chemical Society (KCS)
The Biochemical Society of the Republic of Korea (BSRK)
The Korean Society for Molecular Biology (KSMB)
Korean Magnetic Resonance Society (KMRS)